We started worship in-person in our Sanctuary. If you would like to join us on Sunday’s make sure you register each person that will be attending beforehand. We will be following similar guidelines as we did last year. Although we will be limited in ability for everyone to come into the sanctuary, the parking lot will have a loud speaker for overflow and on our station 96.3 FM. We will continue streaming worship LIVE on Facebook and YouTube.
We are limited to a maximum of 40 people (not including Pastor and Praise Team). We will be taking temperatures of everyone in the vehicle in the parking lot. If the temperature of any person in the vehicle exceeds 100.4, you will be asked to enjoy worship in the parking lot. A volunteer, with a registration list, will be at the entrance. We will be unable to accommodate anyone whose name is not on the list – including children.
What to expect worshiping in the sanctuary?
· Wear a face-mask at all times. (there will be extra face-masks available)
· Sit in spaces provided (each cluster of chairs is just under 9ft apart from each other)
· Keep at least 6ft of distance while transitioning in and out of the church.
· Use hand sanitizer.
· Avoid any physical contact with other people while greeting.
· There will be plenty of distance between Praise Team and chairs.
· There will be a volunteer seated close to the back of the sanctuary. This person will assure that only one family enters the restroom area at a time. Areas past the restrooms will be unavailable.
Before you attend, please think of the following questions:
· Have I (or anyone coming with me) tested Positive for Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks?
· Have I (or anyone coming with me) been exposed to someone who tested positive for Covid-19?
· Am I waiting on results from a Covid-19 test?
· Do I have a fever, cough or any other flu-like symptoms?
If you are thinking you fall into any of these categories, we ask that you stay home to reduce risk of transmission in the building. If you are able to join us, you will need to register each member of your family (including children). Once capacity is reached, you are welcome to worship with us in the parking lot where we will have a loudspeaker and radio transmitter for overflow.