“You must each make up your own mind as to how much you should give. Don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. For God loves the person who gives cheerfully.” (2 Corinthians 9:7)
Giving. Please continue to give to the church during this time of social distancing. Thank you for your continued support and commitment to HMPC!
*Checks are processed and deposited at the beginning of the week. Depending on when we get them, it may take a week to deposit your check. Thank you for supporting HMPC!
Here are the options to give to HMPC:
- Take a drive and drop it off in our mailbox. Our mailbox is secure and has a key lock. We process checks once a week.
- Set up Bill Pay through your bank. You can schedule when and how often to send donation checks.
- Text “HMPC General $____” (including amount) to 73256 and follow the prompts.
- Give online through our website. (Realm service)
- If you already have a Realm login ID and password, please click here to make a donation or update your personal information.
- If you are a Guest of Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church or making a first-time donation, please follow this link.
- A phone number, email address, credit or debit card or bank routing and account numbers are required.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover or bank drafts.
*As always, the church discourages the irresponsible use of credit cards. We offer the opportunity to donate by credit card as a convenience to those who manage their finances in a God-honoring way.
- Some companies / corporations offer a benefit to their employees of matching funds on donations. Check with your employer to do a giving match. Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church is a 501C3 and would qualifty. Some match up to $1,000 a year. What a great way to make your money go further.
- Did you know that HMPC will incur a 3% charge for all donations made through Realm? You can help us avoid this charge by using your banks online bill pay, or just drop it in the offering basket when passed on Sunday morning.
Blessings to you for your continued and generous support of Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church.
Would you like to make a commitment for 2020?
Please contact: Financial Secretary at Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church
- Phone: 678-714-3344 ext. 303
- Mail: Attn: Financial Secretary
5152 Braselton Hwy.
Hoschton, GA 30548
Privacy Notice and Disclaimer for Liability:
- Any donor who elects to make donations to Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church by any supported form of payment (Credit Card, Debit Card, Electronic Funds Transfer, or other recognized online tender) will be asked by the Online Payment Service Provider to furnish his/her personal information, including account number, expiry date and possibly payment amount, etc. Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church has no access to, and has no record of, any of such information which is transmitted electronically and directly to the Online Payment Service Provider. Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church does not warrant the confidentiality or security of such information, whether personal or otherwise, when it is transmitted to the Online Payment Service Provider (although Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church will take reasonable steps to maintain confidentiality and security). Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church shall under no circumstances be liable whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise for any special, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which is suffered, sustained or incurred by the donor arising (directly or indirectly) from or out of or relating to payments, of any aforementioned tender forms, online. Furthermore, Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church does not collect, store, maintain or otherwise harbor identity information from this or any transaction/interaction within the HMPC website. As such, and likewise, Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church does not sell or redistribute identity information of any type for any purpose from any such transaction/interaction.HMPC is an acronym for Hamilton Mill Presbyterian Church